MakerJuice WaxCast - Direct Investment Casting Resin (1L)
WaxCast is a high quality printing 3D printing UV curable resin for direct investment casting applications such as jewelry, digital dentistry, and engineering models.
- Dentists and Dental Labs
WaxCast was designed with casting in mind, and meticulously tested by jewelers, dental labs and engineers across the world. Through the testing process, we perfected the features most sought after in a casting resin:
- Less than 0.1% residual ash after burnout
- Non-reactive with common investments such as Plasticast™
- Optimized for 25µm - 50µm layers, but can be adjusted by exposure
- Low degradation of PDMS vat coatings
- Quick layer times
- Low odor for use in commercial settings
- Resistant to most solvents, including alcohol and acetone
- No pigments to settle out
Additionally, we’ve brought some new features to WaxCast not previously seen in affordable casting resins:
- Made with the Highest quality Natural Wax - incorporating natural wax allows you to use normal working wax by attaching to sprues for easy 3D print modification and provides a number of excellent casting characteristics.
- UV Reactive Coloring - it is difficult to know if you post-cured a print properly. With WaxCast, the print changes color from a darker red to a light orange when fully cured.